I was looking for a foundation that would fit my skin perfectly. I always have a lot of troubles with finding the right colour as my complexion is really really pale. This time I would do whatever it takes to find the right one (so that I won't have to think out how to make it brighter later). Today I was shopping in Sephora and I had that impulse to look through some less popular brands that Sephora offered. And I found Mr. Perfect :) It is T by Terry Light Expert Foundation in a lovely Pale Rose colour (1). It recovers the skin so it looks so healthy and star-like ;) The brush applicator is great and put as much the foundation as you want and where you want. So far it's 10/10 ;) And it was in a great discount ;>
Moja lista blogów
- ► 2013 (184)
- ► 2012 (295)
- ► 2011 (235)
- no trouble found(ation) !
- They are GIFTED !
- Mini Cinnamon Muffins ;)
- I'm gonna have something to lay on my lap. At the ...
- Pure fantasy
- Another perfect handbag has been found ! :)
- Oh Marc !
- Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn...
- I'm going to have my own sleep space!
- A souvenir from Prague
- The tune of my summer
- All good things come to an end...
- ▼ października (12)