2009/10/02

The tune of my summer



This song reminds me a lot of my holidays in Spain. The video is also perfect - got this chilling summer vibe...ohhh I 've got a lot of warm recollections connected with that.

I can't wait to get my voucher from IKEA I won in the contest. I want to to splash out my cash :D I've never thought  there will be a day I'm gonna spend my money so eagerly on something that I can't wear and isn't labeled as clothes, shoes etc. Now if I have to choose between a new lamp to my bedroom and a new pair of shoes, I choose the first option without any doubt. That's strange ! I guess I'm ill. ;)

2 komentarze:

  1. tez to u siebie zaobserwowałam!;D nie mam ochoty kupić sobie nic do ubrania, jesli mam do wydania powiedzmy 2 dychy to wole kupić za nie ładną miseczke czy kubek, a nie miliardowe kokardki do włosów czy koszulki;D gdybym tylko miała ikee blisko.....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hehe, chyba tez to coraz czesciej u siebie obserwuje;)) I tez jak powyzej nie mam ikei blisko;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń